[TripAdvisor Contribution] Elements - Excellent service, very tasty, but overpriced small portions

Friday evening dinner with the wife and another couple, the restaurant was empty, the staff were excellent and the food was very tasty. Cannot fault the service.

The portion sizes however I felt were a touch too small, The 1/2 Crispy duck starter was no where near the size expected, so it must have be a small duck to start with! I had the tenderloin beef as a main course, but again, not quite enough to satisfy my stomach and I am a very slim build individual, so anybody larger would have been left starving!

Given this and the cost for the meal I felt it was not that great value for money and can get on par food quality at lower prices for bigger portions elsewhere.

I would consider going back again, but it would be one that jumps out and screams at me to return.

Review posted at: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g294009-d9777038-r346176973-Elements-Doha.html#

Comments

Popular Posts